Monday, January 24, 2011

Shot in the Arm

I'm starting to feel really confident about my fabric flowers.  Over the last couple of days, I sold the two beauties you will see below.  The best part about it is that now I can feel extra-great about making more!  I do truly think I'm addicted to making them.  I never realized how much fabric and beads have in common.  I already have an insatiable love for beads...the colors, the shapes, the textures, the AWESOME!  And now that I've learned to sew (minimally speaking), I can see that fabric is going to be another obsession.  Going to be?  Make that already is.

Oh, and I still owe you some pictures of that purple, as-yet-unnamed bracelet.  I think I might have the house to myself tonight, so I will be working on that!  Yay!

Circuit Fabric Flower Headband
Charming Fabric Rose Clip with Vintage Button



No comments:

Post a Comment