Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In The Mouth of Madness...

It has begun...

The Spring 2011 "Fresh Flower" collection is currently under construction.  I had been holding off due to a severe lack of spare time.   But you know I will always make time for a custom order.  So when my co-worker, Brittany, a Fresh Flower addict, said she wanted one to wear for St. Patty's Day, the proverbial ball started to roll.

As a side note, I used her wishes as an excuse to visit the new Michael's in Settler's Ridge.  I could get into some serious trouble there, I tell ya...but I digress.  I did find some fun green goodies and managed to whip up several for her to choose from.

As I was making those, my hands just started reaching for other things and, before I knew it, I was knee-deep in flower parts.  As I have mentioned before, this girl loses all track of time once this process begins.  My husband was at the gym and my daughter was with her Grandparents...I was all alone with my flowers. 

Have a look into my madness...and my bliss...




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast! The green flowers are so fun for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My studio looks the same way! Ha ha. I don't even clean up anymore because I know it'll just happen again the next day :-)

    ReplyDelete