Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stinkbug Madness

Who isn't sick of stinkbugs?  They're part of my life now, and I'm used to them, but it would be nice if there weren't 37576238500 of them in my house.  Maybe I'm exaggerating.  Maybe I'm not.  Lol.  I don't want to know what lies behind these walls.  When this epidemic started, I was afraid of them.  I'm a big wuss when it comes to bugs.  I think I owe them something for helping to cure my phobia.  I supposed exposure really is good  therapy. 

There's one above my head on the ceiling right now.  It's so funny because I smelled him (or her) right as I was doing an Etsy search for stinkbug things.  I have no idea what made me decide to do that.  It just popped into my head earlier today.

Weird, huh?

Here are some interesting things I found:
View it on Etsy!
View this item on Etsy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment