Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Featured Seller #1 - Fizzyclaret

Welcome to my first featured seller post!  I come across amazing talent and many kind folks in my internet travels.  I feel it's high time I started focusing on them.  I am gaga for polymer clay creations, so my first of these will focus on a new friend with a flair for working with this tricky medium.

My very first featured artist is the lovely Caroline of Nuneaton, UK.  Her Etsy shop is:
Fizzyclaret: One of a Kind Miniature and Unusual Art Items

The story begins with my endless search for polymer clay roses.  When I came across Caroline's work, I was blown away.  In a hurry, with no time to explore her Etsy shop, I sent her a message to ask if she did custom orders.  Her reply was fast and extremely friendly.  It was that warm reply that made me even more eager to check out her other items.  I bought these beauties about 10 minutes ago:


Aren't they precious?  I also purchased one other item from her.  I am not going to post it here because it's a gift and I know the recipient will be reading.  That's no problem since there are plenty of other incredible items for me to show you.  Here are some of my favorites:

Miniature Bird on a Teapot

Heart Full of Roses Pendant
Tribal Warrior Golden Horse Pendant


I will be doing a follow up post about Caroline when I receive my items!  In the meantime, I hope you will visit her shop and check out all the beautiful things available there. 

Thanks for reading.  :-]

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm totally blown away by her talent. Really beautiful creations! I love that bird on a teapot. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for writing such lovely comments about my art work. This means so much to me :D

    ReplyDelete