Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fresh From Freshwater Designs

Hey all!  I'm just checking in to share two new listings I posted today.

I have had these incredible, handmade polymer pillows for years.  YEARS!  I don't know what took so long to use them.  I have looked at them virtually every time I've been in my workroom.  I just love how they go with the gunmetal chain and components.  They've finally found their home.  And the best part is that I have more!

The earrings below were a must for this beautiful day.  I enjoyed a walk with my little girl today and I was thinking about these great bee beads that I had received in a Christmas bead exchange. 

GET IT ON ETSY!    


GET THEM ON ETSY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the Steel Town Etsy team. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!
    Your work is beautiful!
    Julie
    http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete